Friday 8 June 2012

Freebie Friday | Benefit POREfessional

Like 90% of all the UK 'Beauty Bloggers' I was on a mission to find myself a copy of Glamour magazine so that I could get myself some free Benefit samples. There were 3 to choose from; Bad Gal Lash, That Gal and the POREfessional. I went on the search for one of the primers and then read somewhere that POREfessional is the UK's best selling primer. The full size version £23.50 for 22ml, so this 7.5ml sample is worth about £7.80, not bad considering you're only spending £2 and getting a magazine to boot.


However, I only managed to find a copy with this attached on Thursday (there were a lot with the mascara but I'm pretty happy with my current mascara finds) so cannot say anything about it as I haven't had a chance to use it yet!

If you fancy giving it a try yourself the magazines should be on sale for another couple of weeks (:

1 comment:

  1. Hey' I'm a new follower! Found you thru the BLT blog hop! The title is so creative, PORE-fessional! Haha

    Visit mine if you have time!:)

    xo,
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete