Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wonderful Wednesday ♥ Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

I will openly admit that before I received this product as part of a mystery package I had no desire or knowledge that I needed cuticle balm in my life. However, I am now a little bit in love with this 8g pot of lemon scented cuticle cream.

This pot is supposedly a ‘sample size’ but it actually contains half the product of a full size jar (that retails for £5.99) so is a fair amount product. The first thing you notice is that it smells luscious, similar to lemon and honey cough drops. The smell absorbs into the skin when the product is applied, leaving smooth, scented skin and no greasy residue.

The second thing about this butter is that it genuinely works wonders. I have a (horrible) tendency to bother the skin around my nails when I’m waitng or nervous and this cleans these blemishes up quickly and leaves the nail bed and surrounding skin feeling soft and healthy.

This tin has graduated from my desk drawer (for application when removing/apply nail varnish) to living in my hand bag so I can massage it into my fingers whenever I have a bit of free time. I would be interested in trying out Lush’s Lemony Flutter, but considering this pot has a shelf life of 12 months and will probably last me that long even with frequent applications I probably won’t be converting any time soon.

You can purchase this product here, or in Boots stores, and I hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday. x

1 comment:

  1. Great post hun, Love this stuff and love the fresh lemon scent, It's amazing how u never see a need for such things until you start using them and you quickly discover you probably couldn't live without them! haha

    http://es-jaymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/ - for beauty reviews, Hauls and health posts

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete