Tuesday 7 August 2012

Welcome Back (Me).

I don't know what happened over the last few weeks; it was one of those where I kept thinking about writing a blog post but they just never materialised. I'm still playing the fun game of commuting, working and generally not having the most exciting summer (there's still time, hopefully!) so don't really have a great excuse for not updating. However, I will be finishing off all the posts I have half written over the next few weeks. This means I will be one of those annoying people who appear unrelentingly onto your Bloglovin' reads list - I didn't check it for one day last week and came back to 67 unread posts, either I follow to many blogs or people have more time on their hands at the moment!

Anyway, to ease me back in I thought I'd do a quick Instagram round up of July. I'm a bit late to the game and am just getting properly into it so feel free to leave your Instagram names in the comments, and I'll check them out. You can find me at @MissAniYates.

Riding Ripsaw at Alton Towers - ASOS Models Own Sale - In London with my Northern Roomates and an American

- Providing Tea and Cake for a night in - Playing Rounders - Classes for 3rd Year (Hello Shakespeare) - 

Indulging in Millies Chocolate early at Euston Station - Giving Blood - Grapes in 2 forms for the train journey home.

Since I rambled about it a bit earlier, I should clear up that I do actually love Bloglovin'. I think it's the best way to make sure you get your daily dose of your favourite blogs. If you've not used it before I'd strongly recommend getting an account, it just has a better interface than Blogger's reading list and also has an excellent Android (and presumably iPhone) app. I am currently using it to keep up with We Were Raised By Wolves, Tattooed Tealady, and essbeevee.

2 comments:

  1. hi! i found you through the BBU blog hop! im a new follower, follow back?:D xx

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here are the links to the items on my blog! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251075005733?var=550139822867&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1380wt_1002 these are the shoes
    and these are the jumpers :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261001670721?var=560106728795&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_3291wt_932

    xx p.s.. welcome back!

    ReplyDelete